soiips

soiips

Friday, May 29, 2009

Hi All

I haven't done this for awhile so guess I'd better get on the ball.

I'm back in Hardin for bill paying time. Have all the washing done and the bills paid so don't want to start any more big projects as I'm going back to Mtse Sunday. Went to lunch with the wolfpak Thurs & Fri. Will have coffee with them Sat. morning, then maybe I'll put more pics on the flickr site since I have more room. I did change them and have Gpa's trip to Sweden in 1978. They are kinda interesting. Will have to take a trip there sometime. Anybody want to go with me?

Gma had a cute B'day card which was very fitting for her.

Today was Pete's last day at the library and they had cake and punch for his retirement. Had to go and have my pic taken with him since he had his taken with me when I retired. His wife also retired from Heritage Acres. Her party was last Wednesday. It was fun to visit with some I haven't seen for a long time..

1 comment: