soiips

soiips

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas in Meeteetse

We had a great day today!

It snowed Christmas Eve, so we had a nice White Christmas today.  Had two inches on my car of light fluffy stuff.  Its easy to sweep off, very little effort.  We must have a Christmas Bunny as I saw his tracks from under the trailer ramp to the garage. 

We opened our packages after breakfast.  Then got ready to go to the Irma for Christmas Dinner with the Griffins.  They picked us up.  It's always sooo good and I ate way too much.  Can't exactly run around the block to wear it off, so we napped all afternoon instead.  Have lots of goodies to eat up now.

Joe Bain called us in the morning.  David Bain called later in the afternoon.  Then I called Robert.  Everyone had a white Christmas and all are doing well.

Hope all my family and friends had as good a day as Gma and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment