soiips

soiips

Monday, August 31, 2009

Ready ! Set !

Is it time yet? Are we there yet? Can you tell I'm getting anxious for this trip to luxurious Ireland?

I'm headed for Hardin tomorrow after lunch. I'll bring Gma home and them I'm gone!
Have my Hardin stuff packed and ready to go. I'll be in Hardin Tuesday night and write out all the bills. Wed. I pay bills, vote, pack, and sleep. Thurs. we are outa here.

Saturday we took a drive up to the Jack Creek campground. Beautiful scenery and I got quite a local history lesson. Just hope I can remember it. I'm going to have to take you kids back up in there. Don't understand why anyone in their right mind would want to pull campers and horse trailers over those rocky roads and steep hills, but I'm not an outfitter or hunting guide. And I'm not a hunter either. Except with a camera. We need to go in a high clearance vehicle, and with 4wheel drive, not in my subaru.

Now I want to go to some of the other places that I've heard about for years, but never been there.

Will let you know all about the trip when we get back

1 comment:

  1. Jen and I are anxious too. I have already started to pack. At least getting my stuff all ready. Got my laundry done tonight.

    ReplyDelete