soiips

soiips

Friday, January 10, 2014

Flying Cat Watch Fairy

I guess Libby's flying cat tooth fairy did have a flying cat watch fairy friend after all.  The lost watch has returned.  The next morning it showed up on the bathroom floor in the trailer in a spot where I had looked twice.  Didn't have to buy another one on Thursday. 

Today I played in my shop instead of the house.  I placed two of the metal shelves where I think I want them and put a couple of boxes on them.  The one I thought would hold the Christmas decorations wasn't wide enough.  It wasn't the one they were on originally in my Hdn basement.  That was the shelf that needed the top shelf put on, so I did that today and then washed it all off.  Did put all the decorations on it. 

Now I think I need to dust out the shop cupboards and I can put stuff in them.  There is just soooo much room to put stuff that I'm having trouble deciding what I should put where.  Decisions! Decisions! 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your watch reappeared. I can help you fill your cupboards with stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear a Flying Cat Watch Fairy came to visit you!

    ReplyDelete